Saturday 10 March 2012

New Years Nails


Long overdue, but these are my New Years nails. Thought I would bring out the glitter and sparkles in celebration, seeing as a spent New Years alone. Sad I know! 

I started off with a base coat of Rimmel Nail rescue,so that the blue polish did not stain my nails. Rimmel Nail Rescue is a good base coat as it stops polishes staining, in addition to hardening the nail. I then put 3 layers of the Barry M - Colbalt Blue nail polish on. I personally find Barry M nail polishes quite thin, but that's just my opinion. Finally, I finished off with 2 layers of Rimmel - Disco Ball, because you can never have enough sparkles!!!

However, I must warn putting that much glitter on takes a bit of scrubbing to get off. Nevertheless my sparkly nails were so worth it, after receiving some very nice comments about them.

Products used:
  • Rimmel London: Nail Rescue - 14 Day Nail Hardening Treatment
  • Barry M - Colbalt blue
  • Rimmel London: I Love Lasting Finish - Disco Ball

K♥

1 comment:

  1. love sparkles ! reminds me of the OPI alice in wonderland collection - absolutely alice <3

    ReplyDelete