Tuesday 27 March 2012

*Technic: Carnival* - OPI: Rainbow Connection Dupe!

Opening sentence goes a little like this...*I HEART TECHNIC: CARNIVAL NAIL POLISH*

I will let the pictures do the talking...







As you are probably aware, Technic have created an awesome dupe of Opi's Rainbow connection. In my eyes it is better in 2 ways:

  • It is so much better value for money, at £1.50 you can not go wrong. I've also read that it can be purchased from Bodycare for 99p!!! Rainbow Connection is so overpriced in my eyes; it is practically glitter and clear polish mixed together.
     
  • I also personally think  that the colour of the glitter in the Carnival polish is better than the glitter in Rainbow Connection.

Moral of the story - GO AND GET YOUR MITTENS ON A BOTTLE OF TECHNIC'S CARNIVAL NAIL POLISH!

Products used:
  • Technic - Carnival
  • Miss Sporty: Lasting Colour Pro Brush - Raindrop


K


10 comments:

  1. This polish looks lovely, thanks for your sweet comment :) Noo don't stop blogging, your blogs great you have some amazing nail designs on here I want to see more.
    I know how you feel you just have to be patient,
    Keep posting, follow people, comment peoples posts and people will see you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour you've matched with it! That's what I love about this dupe it goes with most colours! I've looked at your other posts and you're so talented at nail art, my favourite is the Aztec pattern.
    A fellow blog hopper :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really impressive! Looking forward to more of your posts :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good tip! I love saving money :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely, now following your blog thanks to bloghop xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this polish!! I want it, but I don't think we have this brand in Japan :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this it looks so nice! I am so glad I found your blog because I love looking at nail posts :)! Found you through the blog hop event and so glad I did :)

    Sophie, duckandegg.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! This polish looks amazing! Love the posts, am now a new follower, Check out my beauty blog sometime :) xoxo

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE! Been wanting the OPI one but can never bring myself to buy it, so glad I've seen this post :) Now following your blog and incredible nails!

    Myfanwy xox

    goldenthelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this combo, i need that polish in my life!
    I'll be dashing in to my local Bodycare come lunch time haha.
    Great blog hun keep it up :) xxx

    ReplyDelete